* The Predators shut out the Ducks, 3-0, at home on Saturday night and have now won two straight and three of four overall. Nashville is 3-2-0 on the road in 2011-12.
* Chicago beat Columbus, 5-2, on
Saturday and at 6-2-2 (.700), has its best record through 10 games since going
7-3-0 (.700) in 1994-95. The Blackhawks are 4-0-2 at home this season.
* The Preds and Blackhawks split six games last season, with Nashville getting two of its wins over Chicago in shootouts. This is the first meeting of 2011-12 between the two division rivals.
* Including two shutouts, Pekka Rinne is 3-1-0 with a 1.26 GAA and .958 save percentage in his last four games. Rinne is 6-6-0 with a 2.33 GAA and .924 save percentage in 13 career regular-season outings vs. the Blackhawks.
* Dave Bolland lit the lamp for the fifth time of the season in Saturday's win and is now tied with Marian Hossa for the team lead in goals. Dating to last season, the Blackhawks have won seven straight games in which Bolland puts at least one puck in the net.
* Chicago's penalty-kill percentage is 93.9 (31/33) in 2011-12 - best of any team in the league.