* This is a matchup of the last two Stanley Cup Champions. Boston has won five of the last seven meetings between these two teams, though Chicago has won two of the last three meetings.
* The Blackhawks have scored nine goals in their two home games this season. Last season, Chicago scored 3.07 goals per game at home, fourth in the NHL.
* Including last year's postseason, the Bruins have lost six of their last seven road games. Each of the Bruins' last five road losses has been by one goal.
* The Blackhawks have won 56.3 percent of their faceoffs this season, second in the NHL, while the Bruins have won 55.6 percent of their faceoffs, third in the NHL.
* Brad Marchand leads the Bruins with two goals this season and leads the Bruins in goals (18) since the start of January 1 of this year.
* Including the postseason, Dave Bolland has seven goals, 12 points and is +9 in his last six games at home, all Chicago wins.