* These teams split their four meetings last season with each club winning once on the road and once on their own home ice.
* After losing their first two games to open the season, the Coyotes have now won each of their last two contests. Phoenix has converted five goals on 21 power play opportunities so far this season.
* Chicago is hoping to have Marian Hossa back after sitting out of Saturday's game with an upper-body injury. Hossa has at least one point in each of his last six trips to Phoenix (1g, 6a).
* Shane Doan, who leads the Coyotes with seven points this season, has scored just one goal and five assists in his last 17 games against Chicago. Doan is one goal shy of 300 for his career.
* Patrick Kane has lit the lamp in each of his last two contests and has three points (all assists) in his last two games against Phoenix.
* The Coyotes have four goals scored by defensemen this season - the second-most in hockey behind Tampa Bay's five.