* The Blackhawks have won seven straight and 10 of their last 11 games against the Kings, including a 2-1 victory in the first matchup between the clubs this season.
* The Kings have won three of their last four games after winning just once in their previous seven contests. The Kings have allowed just one power-play goal in their last seven games.
* Chicago has won seven of its last eight games and will be looking to extend its current winning streak to three in a row. At 13-2-3 the Blackhawks are tied for the second-best home record in hockey.
* Anze Kopitar has five assists during his current four-game point streak and has three goals and three assists in his last six trips to Chicago.
* Jonathan Toews has scored just eight of his 20 goals this season at home. Toews has lit the lamp in each of his last three meetings with the Kings.
* Jonathan Quick has allowed two goals or less in three of his last four starts. Quick has lost six consecutive starts against Chicago and will be seeking his first win against them since November of 2009.