* The Stars have won four of their last five games against the Blackhawks, but three of the victories came in Dallas.
* The Blackhawks have won four consecutive games in regulation for the second time this season (also November 10-16), and have allowed exactly one goal in each of their last three games.
* The Stars have had exactly one power-play opportunity in three of their last four games.
* The Blackhawks are the only team in the NHL that has not scored a single power-play goal this month.
* Dave Bolland scored a pair of goals the last time he faced the Stars (October 8, 2001), after not scoring a single goal over his first 12 games against them.
* Mike Ribeiro, who has recorded at least one point in four straight games for the fourth time this season, has not had a point in five consecutive games since an 11-game stretch December 29, 2010 - January 21, 2011.