* The Blackhawks beat the Red Wings, 2-1, on Sunday - their third straight and seventh victory in the last 10 games overall. Each of Chicago's last four wins has been by a single goal.
St. Louis defeated San Jose, 3-1, at HP Pavilion on Saturday and finished up
its 6-game road trip with a 5-1-0 record overall. The Blues are 26-4-4 (.824)
at Scottrade Center in 2011-12 - the second best home record in the league.
* Chicago has taken two of three from the Blues this season, including a 5-2 victory at Scottrade Center on December 3. These two clubs have split eight meetings in St. Louis since the beginning of 2009-10.
* Patrick Sharp had a goal and a helper vs. Detroit Saturday on his way to first-star accolades for the Blackhawks. Sharp's marker gave him 25 on the season - his fifth straight campaign with 25+ goals.
* T.J. Oshie also had a goal and an assist in garnering the first star in Saturday's win vs. the Sharks. Including seven points (1g, 6a) in his last five skates, Oshie now has 46 points overall in 2011-12 - most of any Blues' skater.
* St. Louis has allowed just 36 first-period goals this season - tied with the Rangers for fewest of any team in the NHL.