* The Blackhawks have won eight of their last 11 meetings with the Wild, including two of the three matchups between the clubs this season.
* Minnesota has earned a point in four consecutive games for the first time since recording a season-high seven-game winning streak from November 28-December 10.
* The Blackhawks have won five of their last seven road games. Chicago is 4-for-12 (33.3%) on the power-play in its last four road games after going 3-for-54 (5.6%) in its previous 19 away from home.
* Patrick Kane recorded his second consecutive multi-point game and his second multi-goal game of the season on Sunday against the Wild.
* Dany Heatley has lit the lamp in each of his last two games after scoring a total of two goals in his previous 22 contests. Heatley had a goal and an assist in the last meeting between these teams.
* Patrick Sharp has lit the lamp in each of his last three games and has scored 21 of his 33 goals on the road this season. Sharp has just nine points (5g, 4a) in 22 career games against the Wild.