* Patrick Sharp scored his first goal of the series with six seconds left in regulation on Saturday and Bryan Bickell netted the game-winner in overtime to give the Blackhawks a split of the first two games in this matchup. Chicago's Game 2 victory snapped its 4-game losing streak to the Coyotes (dating to November 29).
* Including two losses at Joe Louis Arena during the 2011
playoffs, Phoenix is just 3-9 in its last 12 postseason road games. Chicago is
16-6 (.727) in its last 22 playoff games at United Center - the best home
record of any team in the league since the 2009 postseason.
* Antoine Vermette leads all skaters in this series with three goals in the first two contests. Vermette lit the lamp just four times in his first 42 career postseason games (with Ottawa and Columbus).
* The Coyotes' leading scorer during the regular season, Ray Whitney has had just one shot on goal and has yet to record a point in this series. Whitney had a goal and two assists in last year's playoff series vs. the Red Wings (4 games).
* Bryan Bickell recorded the first 2-goal game of his career Saturday (regular or postseason) and now has four postseason markers since last year's playoffs - tied with Patrick Sharp and Duncan Keith for most of any Blackhawk. Bickell has lit the lamp four times in nine career regular/postseason games vs. the Coyotes - tied for his most vs. any opponent.
* Phoenix has been tied 1-1 in a best-of-7 series six times
in franchise history, but has lost each of those matchups. The Blackhawks have
won each of the last three series after splitting the first two games: 2009 vs.
Vancouver (won 4-2), 2010 vs. Nashville (won 4-2) and 2010 vs. Vancouver (won