* The Stars shut out Phoenix, 4-0, on Saturday and have now won two of three and seven of 11 games overall. The whitewash was Marty Turco's third of the season with all three coming at home.
* The Stars have won both games vs. the Blackhawks this season - 5-4 in Dallas and 4-3 in Chicago. The Blackhawks beat the Stars all four times the two squads met in 2008-09.
* Chicago beat St. Louis, 2-1, on Saturday and snapped its season-long 3-game losing streak in the process. The Blackhawks have gone five straight games without scoring a power-play goal (0-for-16 during drought).
* Marian Hossa has 32 points in 35 games as a Blackhawk and his 16 goals since his first game of the season on November 25, are most of any Chicago skater.
* Dallas is averaging 29.3 hits per game in 2009-10 - most of any team in hockey. Chicago is averaging 19.0 hits per contest this season (24th).
* Jamie Benn lit the lamp twice vs. the Coyotes on Saturday in recording the first multi-goal game of his career. Benn has five goals in his last eight skates and his 13 tallies this season are currently tied for fourth most of any rookie in the league.