* The home team has won each of the last five meetings between these two teams.
* The Blues were not whistled for a single penalty Sunday against Nashville. It was the first time the Blues kept their penalty box vacant since April 1, 2004 (vs. Red Wings).
* For the second time this season, the Blackhawks have won four straight games. Three of the four victories have come by 4-1 margins.
* The Blues have now won exactly six games in each of the first three months this season.
* Patrick Sharp, who scored two goals against Columbus on Sunday, has seven goals over his last eight games against the Blues.
* David Backes has recorded multiple points in back-to-back home games, and has tallied five goals and six assists over his last seven home games.