* The Blackhawks have won four of their last five meetings with the Oilers, and the one loss came in a shootout.
* The Oilers are 7-3-1 with an average of 3.55 goals per game at home this season.
* Ales Hemsky has 14 points (5 G, 9 A) is his 10 home games this season.
* During their current five-game winning streak, the Blackhawks have outscored their opponents 20-9 while scoring on seven of 16 (43.8 percent) power-play opportunities.
* Patrick Kane has points in eight consecutive games and goals in each of the last four games.
* Cristobal Huet has stopped 118 of the 127 shots he has faced in the last five games. Huet is 5-0-0 with a 1.77 GAA and .929 save percentage in those five games.