* The Blackhawks
beat the Flyers, 7-4, on Sunday and are now one victory away from winning their
first Stanley Cup since 1961. Including twice during the 2010 playoffs (vs.
* Chicago is 3-for-7 (42.9 percent) with the man-advantage in its last two tilts after going 0-for-6 vs. in the first three games of the 2010 SC Final. The Blackhawks have clicked on 28.9 percent (11-for-38) of their power-play opportunities on the road during the 2010 postseason.
* The Flyers have won seven straight and 11 of their last 12 home games dating to the regular season, outscoring opponents by a combined 42-24 in the process.
* With two goals and two helpers in Game 5, Dustin Byfuglien recorded his first career 4-point game in the playoffs on Sunday. Byfuglien is now tied with Patrick Sharp for the team-lead in goals during the 2010 playoffs (10), with five of those tallies being game-winners for the Blackhawks.
* Danny Briere had two assists in Game 5 and now has nine points (2g, 7a) in this series - most of any player. Briere leads all Flyers with 27 points (11g, 16a) during the 2010 playoffs and needs one more point to tie Brian Propp (1987) for the most of any
* Including the 2010 playoffs,