* These teams have split their two matchups so far this season. The Blackhawks won the first meeting on October 18, 3-2 in overtime, while the Blues won the second matchup on October 22, 4-2.
* At 5-7-0, Chicago is one regulation home loss shy of tying its home loss total from all of last season when they went 29-8-4. The Blackhawks have won two straight and five of their last seven games overall.
* The Blues have lost each of their last two games overall and five of their last six away from home.
* Patrick Sharp has six points (4g, 2a) during his current four-game point streak, while scoring a goal in each game in that span. Sharp has lit the lamp in two straight and four of his last five games against the Blues.
* Jaroslav Halak is 1-4-0 with a 4.72 GAA and .826 save percentage in his last five road starts and has dropped each of his last two starts overall.* Patrick Kane has four multi-point performances in his last seven games after having three in his first 18 contests of the season. Kane has at least one point in seven of his last nine games against St. Louis (1g, 8a).