* The Blackhawks beat the Coyotes, 3-2, in a shootout yesterday and have now won four straight and five of six games overall. Chicago has just one regulation setback in its last nine contests (6-1-2 record).
* Minnesota beat Anaheim, 3-2, in overtime on Friday and is now 3-1-1 in its last five skates overall. The Wild are 27-3-2 when lighting the lamp three or more times in 2010-11 (6-20-4 when scoring less than three times).
* Including a 2-1 record this season, Chicago is 5-1-1 against Minnesota since the beginning of 2009-10, limiting the Wild to one goal or less in all five of those wins.
* Jonathan Toews scored twice on Sunday and extended his point streak to five straight games overall (3g, 5a during streak). Toews has 20 points (5g, 15a) in his last 13 games - most of any player in the league since January 25.
* Pierre-Marc Bouchard scored the game-winner for the Wild with 6.3 seconds left in overtime Friday night and now has four points (2g, 2a) in his last three skates overall.
* Chicago is 8-3-1 in the second of back-to-back games this season - fourth-best in the NHL.