* The Blackhawks have won each of the last three meetings between these teams, including a 5-2 victory in the first matchup this season.
* Chicago has won six of its last nine games and will be looking to extend its current win streak to three in a row.
* The Blackhawks have scored 11 power-play goals in their last nine games after scoring a total of five in their first 15 games of the season.
* Phoenix has allowed just two goals with the man advantage in its last 14 games and owns the best penalty kill percentage among Western Conference teams this season (88.9%).
* Jonathan Toews has three goals and three assists in his last two games and three goals and one assist in his last three games against the Coyotes.
* Duncan Keith has nine points (2g, 7a) in his last nine games and has recorded a point in four straight and seven of his last eight games against Phoenix.